Saturday, December 16

Azam 2018

So 2018 is just around the corner and I bet many of us didn't aware that we are getting older. As we are growing up, so many big and bad things happened to teach us manners and lessons in order to be a mature one. Well, lessons learnt and don't repeat them back. Or else, you never learn anyway.

I didn't even realize until just a few days recently that I never have things-to-achieve-when-I-am-blabla. So sempena nak umur 24 tahun depan, maybe I can have a few things in my bucketlist so that I can have resolutions to achieve. This is a message for everyone; don't waste your time over things that you shouldn't be doing and just focus on improving yourself everyday. You never know when the time will end and you never know how much time you have left with your loved ones and friends.

I hope in 2018, I can:

1. Secure a job
2. Enjoy the Melaka trip with Kuaci girls
3. Have a larger thigh gap and a smaller waist. I want to lose another 5-10 kg
4. Be fashionable sikit lah since I don't want people to call me have a makciks fashion. So I really need to work with this one asap. I wanna be a mummy but a vogue mummy, yayang
4. Have a stable love life-- making a good progress towards our solemnization. Hello wake up. We need to be best best best friends for another 100 years ok yayang
5. Become a better me-self. I want to practice Dhuha in my life, recite specific surah after performing prayer which I need to remind me everyday; after Subuh (Ya Seen), after Zuhr (Ar-Rahmaan), after Asr (An-Naba'), after Maghrib (Al-Waqiah), after Isya (Al-Mulk & As-Sajdah). This is not an easy task to stay istiqomah doing this. I need to remind myself everyday to do this everyday. If I missed to recite them, I need to make sure I play the surah in my phone. The most tougher job is to educate yourself. Why? You are living today is not because of job, food, movies,etc but you need to think 5 steps forward to improve your life. You ain't be empty to teach/educate your wife and kids, right. That's why learn, learn and learn and always remind yourself!
6. Go for Bandung trip (it has been ages since I wanna go there.... but still it's okay if not in 2018)

I will add some more after this. I need to think first before deciding A and B and C either should be done in 2018 or not.

But things that are not forgotten; forget the past and learn. Someone is no good if they only bring darkness and bad things in your life. Move on and live a happy life with the best in our life. The best man, the best kids, the best families, the best things. Remember, you only deserve the best when you do the best. All the best, myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai awak! Moga awak sentiasa diberkati Allah SWT :)